PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot missing

3 posters

Go down

A lot missing Empty A lot missing

Post  Chris Laffey Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 am

Going throught the site to find things I (and everyone else) need for RP's I noticed alot is misssing or not easily found. You can't expect a much activity on the forum and many people to RP if you are not clear with things.

1. PHWF Staff needs more info than just names... They need some sort of backstory so people can use them correctly and consistantly in their RP's. Tell us tendencys they have, whether they have a heel or face alignment, give a short backstory so that this can be worked out and people know how any of these character would react to their circumstances.

2. Formatting and rules for RP's. You can't just have everyone writing whatever, using whatever characters they want and having an inconsistancy in colours for announcers and GM's and different formats in different RP's. The Shows will either look extremely sloppy or the GM and VGM's are going to have a fucking hard job trying to make them look half decent. Set where bold, italics etc can be used be used. Staff members set colours, actions (what you would be seeing, movement etc) colours and formatting etc.

3. Create a topic for each show that everyone can post links to their RP's so you and your VGM team have a single place in which you can see all the RP's and figure out where in the show they should be placed. Again it will save you all time and will help make the shows look better because they will have RP's placed in the right places.

There's plenty more but I'll let you sort this out first.

Chris Laffey

Back to top Go down

A lot missing Empty Re: A lot missing

Post  The Gunshow Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank You for your suggestions as i will get to work on making it easier for everybody to understand what they need.

I just posted an RP Guideline Topic
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Dragon Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am

Maybe just kinda to add onto this, another way to make it easy for your VGMS ect to put RP's into show is to maybe have RP'ers put the intended dates the wrestler would like them aired. eg. Somebody's RP - [29/2/2011] Whether or not then the RP is eventually added to the shows and aired is up to the administration whether they think it would fit into the show somewhere
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum