PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+4
King David
kevinbenoit
The Gunshow
Chris Laffey
8 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Chris Laffey Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm suprised we don't have one but this is just a chance for everyone to introduce themselves and say something about yourself if you want. Feds are always more fun when people can just go and chat and fuck around and have fun.
So I may aswell start this.

My name is actually Chris Laffey, I'm from New Zealand and 19 years old. I've pretty much completely stopped playing TWG but feds are good fun so
keep my TWG alive. I've been part of feds for over 2 years now. I'm a fanatic Football fan and have played and supported Arsenal since before I could walk.

... just cause I know people will get confused so I have a little picture to clear everyones mind for what football is...

Introductions Todays10

Simple as that

Chris Laffey

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  The Gunshow Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Hahaha well welcome Chrs Laffey.

I am the GM of PowerHouse Wrestling Federation, I am The Gunshow. The Gunshow is my nickname in real life because i truly am buff. My real name is Keith Bressler. I am 18 years old and hail from California, United Sates. I've been playing TWG for 2 years now. Been a VGM in every fed i've ever been at and finally got my chance to be a GM. I was the head VGM for the Original PHWF over 1 year ago. PHWF had 8 seasons and we were all good friends. Most of the PHWF Originals who still play TWG, I have had the opportunity to get them back into PHWF. PHWF was a great federation back in the day and I am going to bring back PHWF to the top.
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kevinbenoit Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey guys! My names Kevin Benoit I'm 22 years old and from Ontario Canada. I've been into wrestling most of my childhood, I spent some time back yard wrestling with my friends and when we stopped I found TWG. It's been keeping me informed on wrestling since my group of friends started moving away.TWG isn't really my main game but i've always wanted to be a wrestling champion.the main games I play online now are World of warcraft and Torn city. So if I'm not in TWG or working I'm playing those.
kevinbenoit
kevinbenoit

Back to top Go down

Post  King David Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi!

Well, I have been playing twg for over a year now. I live in Fresno, CA. The idea of King David, he is a rich large man(think JBL and The Big Show combined). I have been in other feds before.

When I had internet at my house. I was always on rping, but since I have been stuck going to the library(if I can get a pc). I found it is a little harder for me but if everybody is willing to work with me. I do the best I can(damn time limit).
King David
King David

Back to top Go down

Post  Paleghost Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 am

I am Paleghost, I am a 35 year old Janitor from Canada and I work 8 days and then get 8 days off at a mine.

I also play World of Warcraft when I am home, but mostly play this game everyday with my three characters. I have been playing this game for over three years I think and I am a VGM with SCT.

I also play MMatycoon too.
Paleghost
Paleghost

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 am

Hey PHWF, new signing type person here. My character name (and my real name coincidentally) is Max Thomas and is modeled after CM Punk before he got into WWE (ie being a douchebag to people who drink or are associated with those who drink) with a personal touch. In real life however, I am straightedge, I'm a gamer, and I'm not a douchebag (I don't think so at least...). I also Let's Play, been doing it for about a year now and it's good fun, so if you'd be interested in listening to me and my stutter tell bad jokes while I play videogames and put it on youtube, please check the link in my signature. It'll be fun and I look forward to working with all of you.
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Sebastian Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Introductions F4r6fd

Hi, I'm Shane. I'm awesome. From Stockholm, Sweden which is according to Science the third greatest country on earth so that may play a part in my awesomeness.

Picture unrelated
Shane Sebastian
Shane Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Covell Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 am

LOL....okay here we go!

My name is Patrick.
I am from Denmark, i have been playing TWG for about 3 years now, in my mind TWG is really shit and feds is what keeps me going (been in some great awesome fed's and some not that great fed's).
I am 18 years old and i study to be a marine biologist with special in Shark (Seriously check my signature and WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE! you will learn a lot).
I my spare time i do weight training and training MMA.
When i really need to relax i hang out with friends and most of the time drink till i pass out.
So if i am inactive for some time, it is because i am passed out, on a random bench somewhere.
Oh and i am more awesome than Shane and Denmark is more awesome than Sweden.
Pretty sure with showed you that in the World Handball Cup Shane Wink

Oh and hey Shane and Max and other former NCW guys.
Missed you........or
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum