PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Don't Need Luck

Go down

You Don't Need Luck Empty You Don't Need Luck

Post  Andrew Hunter Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 pm

The camera shows Mad Dragon walking backstage, with a proud look on his face.

He stops abruptly as a voice calls out from behind him.

Voice: Hey, Dragon.

Mad Dragon stops and turns around.

Mad Dragon: Well, well. If it isn't the luckiest man on earth to had been paired up with me last week.

The camera cuts to a different angle, revealing Andrew Hunter walking toward him.

Andrew: Yes, it is.

Andrew Hunter stops in front of Mad Dragon.

Andrew: I just wanted to congradulate you on your win last week. I know first hand that they aren't the easiest of opponents, but you managed to walk through them like they were nothing.

Mad Dragon: They were nothing. I don't need to be congradu-

Andrew: A lady is right behind you.

Mad Dragon turns around as the camera cuts to the right, behind Mad Dragon, revealing Alicia Keys.

GM Alicia Keys: First, I'd like to congradulate you two on your impressive win last week.

Second, I'd like to inform you about what your opponents already know.

Mad Dragon: Opponents?

GM Alicia Keys: Yes, you see, after what the last Impact Title tournmanent turned into; I realized that it wasn't a fair result in the end. So, I am here by restarting the tournament.

Andrew: That's great Alicia. But what do you mean by opponent's'? These are single matches, right?

GM Alicia Keys: Yes, they are. And before you two ask, Mad Dragon, you will be facing The Silent Killer.

Mad Dragon: Another Amateur.... I will breeze through him like nothing you have ever seen before. BOTH of you.

GM Alicia Keys: And Andrew, you will be facing Alexander Conway. That will be all for now. If you'd excuse me, I have something to attend.

Alicia turns around and begins to walk away as Mad Dragon turns back around to face Andrew Hunter.

He prepares to speak, but Andrew speaks before him.

Andrew: Goodluck, partner.

Andrew smiles as he extends the hand.

Mad Dragon looks at the hand, as if thinking about it, and then begins to walk off

Mad Dragon: *While walking away* I don't shake hands with competition. I decide who wins and who doesn't. You don't need luck

Andrew looks unsure of what just happened

Andrew: I don't need luck. He decides? What on earth does he mean by that?

The shot fades out.
Andrew Hunter
Andrew Hunter

Location : Somewhere deep inside the belly of my pet Chihuahua

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum