PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're not evil...no really, we mean it....part 1

Go down

We're not evil...no really, we mean it....part 1 Empty We're not evil...no really, we mean it....part 1

Post  Dr. Smith Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:00 pm

The camera is moving through the hall backstage to get to the GM's office when voices are heard. Slowly the camera looks around the corner to see Dr. Smith talking to someone in the gym.

Dr. Smith: I don't know what Mr. Dudely's problem is with me, or with The Organization. All that stuff he said last week sounded more like he thought he was a super hero and I was some evil villain plotting a master scheme. I know you don't feel that way, and I know you've talked about joining us before. Maybe, since you aren't in the group yet, you could chat with him and see if you can get him to understand that we aren't a bunch of fiends. Thanks.

As he lets the door close and starts to walk away the camera moves closer to the gym door. A hand reaches out to open the door and see who is inside, but then the camera is shifted violently up as Dr. Smith pushes the camera operator back a bit.

Dr. Smith: I don't know what you're thinking, but we of The Organization value privacy. A person's workout time needs to be peaceful if they are to get the most out of it, and that certainly doesn't include a nosey camera in their face. Besides, it's a slippery slope. First you interrupt workouts, and next you'll be interviewing people while they take a dump or something. No, my friend, that shall not be allowed so long as Dr. Smith has a say in things! Hey, come back, I wasn't upset.

The camera runs quickly to the GM's office.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down