PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Go down

Angry (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Angry (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post  !mpact Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:41 pm

The office door swings open and hits the wall behind it with a loud crack as !mpact rushes angryiy into Alicias office...

!mpact: Can you tell me what that is?! I mean... are you serious? First this little bungler - Mauler - from Revive! puts me in a championship match AFTER he demolished my shoulder knowing I won't have a chance... And WHAT A COINCIDENT! The arena at that match was the same lousy fu**ed up shi* as the last time and I hurt my shoulder - AGAIN because of the lack of padding outside the ring. And now?! YOU put ME in a match against Rizza'man.. a member of the ORGANIZATION! But I got your number... you want to incite the other Organization member to me because you know that I will fight a real match against anyone, even if they are on my side!

!mpact steps closer to Alicia whos still sitting in her chair listening to !mpact with a bored look in her face. He bends forward looking her straight in the eyes and points is finger at her close to her face.

!mpact: ... But believe me... You won't get through with that... Things are going to change... and your puppet play will soon end...
!mpact
!mpact

Back to top Go down