PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duke FEb 22

Go down

Duke FEb 22 Empty Duke FEb 22

Post  duke Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Jesse Victoria – Good night ladies and gentlemen, Michael, tonight we start a new season, what can we expect?

Michael Chu – I have seen the new projects the new season brings and i can say for shure that will be amazing!!We will start the new season with a tag match between the champions of the past Kapito and the gunshow against the present champions Duke and Shane sebastien.

Jesse Victoria – Thats true, it is a great way to start a new season

Michael Chu – It was good if we can interview same of the wrestlers of this memorable match

Jesse Victoria – Hello Steve, I know that you have there one of the fighters of tonight match of champions

Joey Porter – Hi Jesse, thats true,here with me it is the champion of PHWF Undisputed Heavyweight DUKEEE.

Joey Porter – Tell us Duke what you think that will appen tonight?

Duke – I thing that me and Shane will show to this old champion that their times are over!!Their are champions of the pass and their should stay in the pass.

The crowd cheers

Joey Porter – You are very confiant in a victory.

Duke – Shure, we are the present champion, in tag maches is allways different than fight single matches but i think the result will be the same, the victory!!!

The crowd cheers

Joey Porter – What do you think about your tag partner?

Duke – It a great wrestler, he dominates the wrestler techique and will be a great help for me.

Joey Porter – Thanks Duke for the interview, this is all from here.

duke

Back to top Go down