PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reflection (29/2/11) part 2

2 posters

Go down

The Reflection (29/2/11) part 2 Empty The Reflection (29/2/11) part 2

Post  Dr. Smith Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Dr. Smith stops Mad Dragon back stage.

Dr. Smith: Hey there trooper, what was all that about? You know that it shouldn't matter who has the title in the Organization, so long as it stays with us. A bit like the mob really...if the mob had titles they could win. And I guess we would be the good mob really...but I'm getting off topic here. He beat you, just like you beat me. It's no big deal. You should learn to relax.

Now Dr. Smith waits, certain his wise advice will sink in and cause an immediate positive answer.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

The Reflection (29/2/11) part 2 Empty Re: The Reflection (29/2/11) part 2

Post  Mad Dragon Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 am

*Mad Dragon stares at Dr. Smith as if he is gone completely stupid*

Mad Dragon: But I thought the Organisation was trying to gain power in PHWF?? How the hell does that justify probably the most idiotic person in the Organisation gaining the title? The Most 2 powerful members of the Organisation have no title while a guy who follows you around and does basically nothing gains the title?

It's a case of broken logic. All I did was simply go out their and question that so-called logic. And to fix this logic... It should go to the most deserving. Someone who can hold that title with pride... Someone who can hold that Title and let everyone know that the Organisation is all about dominance. Someone like me...

*Mad Dragon takes a huge breath and then stares back at Dr. Smith who looks at him Speechless. Mad Dragon pushes past Dr. Smith as the scene fades to black*
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down