PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cold ~ Hard ~ Truth

Go down

The Cold ~ Hard ~ Truth Empty The Cold ~ Hard ~ Truth

Post  Mad Dragon Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 am

NOTE: COULD I PLEASE REQUEST THAT THIS BE THE LAST RP IN THE 1ST SHOW OF THE NEXT SEASON OR THE LAST RP DONE WITH JOEY PORTER IN IT. THANK-YOU =)

Mad Dragon paces in the locker room when Joey taps him on the Back, scaring him once again but Mad Dragon Punches him in shock knocking him out cold

Joey: Urgh...

Mad Dragon starts to chuckle loudly and then bends down to Joey who is lying on the ground

Mad Dragon: Joey, Joey, Joey... tsk tsk tsk... I told you not to scare me like that. I warned you. I'm pretty sure, my opponent from the steel cage match last season ~ Andrew Hunter told you not to do that. Well you got what you deserved.

Mad Dragon face goes blank as he looks up and around him and then bends down to Joey again

Mad Dragon: Wanna know the truth Joey? Andrew cheated me out of the title. I nearly had it but he didn't take care of Alexander Conway before he tried to jump. His usual selfish self... Once again, you see the transparent example of Andrew's need to perform his duty of "Justice". Alexander Conway? He was lucky, but he took the wussy way out. A cage usually means you are supposed to climb out... A Cage door is meant to be locked from the outside....

Mad Dragon Sighs

Mad Dragon: But Once again I am screwed out of my destiny by that Rat - The Loser of Justice and what seems to be his puppy-dog - Alexia... But I will get my Vengeance again the two. They won't be expecting it... they will crash and burn... I will receive my Impact Title... And everything will be right in the world... Who needs Justice, when I'm here to keep everything in balance

Mad Dragon Laughs, slaps joey in the face a couple of times to wake him up a bit and then walks off leaving Joey in the middle of the Locker Room.

Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down