PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge is a Dish best served Cold.

Go down

Revenge is a Dish best served Cold. Empty Revenge is a Dish best served Cold.

Post  Detritus Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Segment 1

Firebug is walking down a corridor backstage when he comes to a corner. From around the corner a baseball bat covered in barb wire, swings around the corner and hits Firebug in the chest. Firebug doubles over in pain and Detritus steps out from around the corner. Detritus taps the bat on the floor.
-
Detritus: Batter up.
-
Detritus swings the bat up and hits Firebug under the chin. Firebug flies backwards and hit’s the floor. Detritus stands over Firebug and lines the bat against his temple and then raises the bat and brings it crashing down on his head.
-
Detritus: You dared to attack me with a weapon, you tried to take me out, and you could not get it done. Well now it’s my turn little bug. What do we all do with little annoying bugs why we crush them of course.
-
Detritus walks around Firebug slowly and stands at the feet of Firebug. Detritus pulls back and swings and hits Firebug in the family jewels. Firebug grasps at his groin and groans in pain. Detritus drops the bat and rolls over Firebug and grabs Firebug around the ankle. Detritus lifts Firebug by the ankle up into the air and then drives Firebugs knee into the concrete with a loud crack. Again Firebug rolls around on the floor. Detritus stoops and picks up the bat and lifts it and brings the bat crashing down onto the back of Firebugs knee. Detritus continues to bring the bat down again and again onto the back of Firebugs knee as Firebug writhes in pain on the floor.
-
Detritus: Next time I break your freakin leg, capiche, when you see the Big crispy critter tell him he is next.
-
Detritus strolls off down the corridor whistling leaving Firebug writhing in pain on the floor.

Segment 2

Joey Porter: I am stood here with Detritus who brutally attacked Firebug earlier tonight. Detritus does this mean Crushing Force finally got under your skin ?
-
Detritus laughs.
-
Detritus: Firebug was an irritation. It was in his name Firebug. What do you do with bugs Joey why you crush them.
-
Detritus holds up his hand.
-
Detritus: Now I will admit that Crushing Force have raised my ire in recent weeks but they have not got under my skin. I was just delivering a statement tonight. I am not a man you want to mess with. Unlike all the other victims of Crushing Forces sneak attacks, I will not just sit back and let them get away with it.
-
Joey Porter: Doesn’t hurting Firebug, hurt your chances to prove you are one half of the True tag team champions ?
-
Detritus: Are you kidding me Joey, the Force of Nature has nothing to prove, everybody knows me and my partner Aleister are the real tag team champions. Listen Anybody can turn up with a copper and tin belt and claim to be a champion. What have the fans of PHWF seen Crushing force do to deserve to wear a title. Nothing that is what Joey Where as love him or loathe him the Friday Night Delight goes out and continues to deliver on a weekly basis.
-
Joey Porter: Does this then mean that you will not be facing Crushing Force for the titles ?
-
Detritus: That’s not for me to decide, but as far as I am concerned Crushing Force had their chance and they blew it. If you want my honest opinion they should never have gotten the opportunity in the first place. No what I am looking for is new challenges. But If it is decided that me and Aleister have to face Crushing Force then after this match we will get them to crawl back under which ever rock it is they crawled out of.
-
Joey Porter: The other question on everybody else’s lips is what is it GM Mauler wanted you to do ?
-

Detritus: Now god damn it Joey I thought you was going to tell me that ?
-
Joey Porter raises an eyebrow and shrugs his shoulders.
-
Joey Porter: What do you mean ?
-
Detritus: Well I know you and Mauler are tight. You’re his home boy, his amigo his comrade, I know all about those Thursday night games you two get up to.
-
Joey Porter: How the hell did you know about that ?
-
Detritus: Listen the man with the plan knows everything. I even know how much you lost last Thursday.
-
Joey Porter: Its not my fault he had a full house, and I thought he was bluffing, while I just had a pair.
-
Detritus: Listen Joey I did not come here to talk Poker strategies with you. Big Crispy Critter, I delivered a warning to you earlier tonight. I have only just started, you will rue the day you decided to get up into my face and just like your partner I am going to crush you like a bug.
-
Detritus turns and gets up in Joey Porters face.
-
Detritus: As soon as you hear what Mauler want’s me to do, you come find me. I am not a hard man to find as you know Joey, and you tell me what he has planned for me. Otherwise I might lose my cool, and you saw what happened to Firebug when I lost my composure earlier tonight and you wouldn’t want that happening to you right.
-
Joey Porter nods his head slowly.
-
Detritus: Right that is what I thought.
-
Detritus turns and leaves Joey Porter wondering what the hell just happened.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down