PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playboy arrives - April 12

Go down

Playboy arrives - April 12 Empty Playboy arrives - April 12

Post  Playboy Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 am

Playboy is shown walking through the backstage doors with a gorgeous woman on each arm. The crowd roars in applause. After a few steps, Joey Porter approaches. Playboy sees him and removes his sunglasses. He kisses each of the girls and they continue on.

Joey: Playboy, how do you feel going into your title match tonight?

Playboy: Joey... The Playboy can't help but feel great all the time, but tonight is a special night. Tonight, The Playboy gets to show the world that I am the cream of the crop, and the cream always rises to the top.

Joey: Last week your non-title match never materialized because you were attacked backstage by sedrik and Wraslar. Are you prepared for something like that tonight?

Playboy chuckles.

Playboy: One thing that you learn when you're the best around is that jealousy reigns supreme in this business. Everybody wants to put the branch in your spokes, so to speak. Unfortunately, for them... you just can't keep a man who is this damn good down. sedrik and Wraslar, I am more than ready. The best thing for you two would be to just stay out of my business tonight. As for Kapito... a desperate man gets others to fight his battle. Kapito knows that it's Playboy's DESTINY... to wear that gold. I will get that gold... one way... or the other. So lace up those boots, shine that belt... and take one last look at your reflection in it... because TONIGHT, that belt is going to ride the limo... fly in the private jet... and party in the penthouse suite all night long.

Playboy looks to Joey.

Playboy: Now, if you don't mind Joey, The Playboy has some guests to entertain.

Playboy walks away leaving Joey on his own.

Joey: Well, a confident Playboy is ready for his match tonight. This match looks like it's going to blow the roof off the arena. Back to ringside for more action.

The scene fades back to the arena.

Playboy

Back to top Go down