PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playboy - April 8

Go down

Playboy - April 8 Empty Playboy - April 8

Post  Playboy Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Joey Porter is shown in the backstage interview area.

Joey: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time... the Playboy himself... Paul Andrews.

Playboy walks into the interview area and stands beside Joey. He is wearing a white suit and his sunglasses.

Joey: Playboy... tonight you have a non-title match against Kapito. How do you feel about that?

Playboy thinks for a couple of seconds, removes the sunglasses and puts them in the pocket inside his suit jacket.

Playboy: How... do I feel? Let me tell you how I feel about that, Joey. You see... a non-title match doesn't mean a damn thing to me. That's all about going through the motions with absolutely nothing at the end... no reward... no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Yet, at the same time, it gives me the opportunity to show not only management here... but the champion... that, not only am I worthy of a shot for that title, but that that belt can fit around my waist real nice.

Playboy looks to Joey and then back to the camera.

Playboy: You can ask all the ladies out there and they'll tell you... The Playboy is where it's at.

The ladies in the audience scream and applaud.

Playboy: The best there is stands before you right now. I can go all night out there in that ring... celebrate all night long in the exclusive night clubs... and party all night long in the penthouse suite with the top models in the world. Men want to be me... women want to see me... and animals want to learn how to talk... just to hang out with me. I AM... the best thing going today. NO ONE... will hold me down forever. The Playboy WILL BE... champion. Bet on it.

Playboy taps Joey on the shoulder and quickly walks out of the interview area as the scene fades to black.

Playboy

Back to top Go down