PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Question of Revenge

Go down

The Question of Revenge Empty The Question of Revenge

Post  Mad Dragon Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 am

The Scene Opens with Mad Dragon pacing up and down the hallway before Joey Porter jumps infront of him, frightening Mad Dragon causing him to get angry

Mad Dragon: What the Hell Joey!?

Joey: Oh... Sorry Mad, I just had a few questions for you.

Mad Dragon looks at Joey with a blank face and then frowns

Mad Dragon: Joey... Does it really look like I'm in the mood to talk?? I lost a match last week thanks to a no-show by my ally. I thought I could trust Andrew... He's all about Justice and whatnot but he showed me last week that he doesn't care about Justice in the slightest.

Justice would mean I would be in the Finals and not Silent Killer. Justice is letting the more talent wrestler into the finals... Not an Amateur who beats people on a lucky twist. so I have come to a decision.

Joey: Which is??

Mad Dragon: simple... I'm going to dispense some of my own justice tonight... laughs Like I said last week before my unfair elimination, I choose who wins and who fails... It's all up to me... I'm the Decision-Maker.... I'm like... The God of Wrestling! Everyone should watch their back. Cause I'm coming after one of you...

Mad Dragon Shoves Joey Porter aside and walks down the hallway

Joey turns to Camera

Joey: Well... You heard it there folks. Mad Dragon is angry, and form the sounds of it, it looks like he is going to get some revenge on one of the 2 finalists in the Impact Title Tournament... who will be on the receiving end of a Air raid Siren Tonight? His Tag Partner: Andrew Hunter? Or the person who eliminated him form the tournament last week, Silent Killer?

*Scene fades to black*
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down