PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playboy - Jan 21

Go down

Playboy - Jan 21 Empty Playboy - Jan 21

Post  Playboy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 am

The fans applaud as Joey Porter is shown backstage with Playboy by his side.

Joey: Playboy... tonight you face “American Samurai” Max Thomas.

Joey places the microphone to Playboy’s mouth while Playboy searches for words.

Playboy: Tonight... is a bad night for The American Samurai. You see... word is going around that this season’s pay-per-views are going to be all about title matches and contender matches. Since day 1 here in Powerhouse Wrestling, The Playboy has been on a mission to show that he is the absolute best... the cream of the crop... and, tonight, Max Thomas is standing in my way.

Playboy looks to Joey.

Playboy: People who stand in my way, Joey... get run over.

Playboy looks back to the camera.

Playboy: Now I mean no offense to the Samurai, but I’m going to make an example out of him and use him to make a statement to others backstage and to management. Sooner rather than later, The Playboy will have gold around his waist... whether you like it or not. Try to stop me... and you get hurt.

Joey takes back the microphone.

Joey: So you don’t see a problem with a 2 out of 3 submission match?

Joey holds the microphone back to Playboy’s mouth.

Playboy: Joey... it’s hard to make me submit when you’re staring at the lights through your own blood. Usually, Playboy is all about the party. Tonight... it’s all business. Samurai... call your wife or girlfriend... call your mother... call everyone you might want to say goodbye to. Playboy is not pulling any punches... taking any prisoners... or showing any mercy. The party Playboy is all about fun... the business Playboy is no fun at all.

Playboy walks away from the interview area as the scene fades to black.

Playboy

Back to top Go down