PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler

3 posters

Go down

Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler Empty Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler

Post  The Gunshow Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 pm

GM Mauler is sitting in his office at a Tuesday Night Honor show. The door swings open and in comes both Max Thomas and Paul "Playboy" Andrews. These two men come in to Mauler's office not knowing what is going on. GM Mauler stands up out of his chair.

GM Mauler: I'm glad the two of you could make it. First of all let me say something, I know you guys don't like eachother but you both put aside your differences when I schedule you two to team with each other in matches. You guys put aside your disliking for each other and fight for the sake of Revive! That is why I am naming you both Co-Captains of team Revive! at "Battle of the Brands"

Both Playboy and Max's jaws just drop and turn to look at each other.

OOC: Max, Paul... Add in what you guys want to say
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler Empty Re: Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

--Max closes his eyes and shakes his head quickly, trying to knock the information into an order that makes sense within his mind, before looking at Mauler with an 'are you kidding me?' look on his face.--
Max: What did you... Be co-captain with...
--He shakes his head again.--
I can't argue at all with making me, the single greatest rising star in this industry, captain... But why with him?

GM Mauler: You two are the best this brand has to offer, I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather have leading this team.
Max: Again I can't argue with that sir, but....
--Max pauses and looks at Playboy, clearly thinking to himself.--
You know what, I respect your decision boss.
Just don't blame me when this meathead can't deliver.

--He pushes Playboy's arm, being pushed himself more than moving the larger man, as he turns and walks out of the office.--

(OORP: Playboy's parts next to finish it. Sorry if the quality isn't the best, big stressful moment (one of about a thousand as of late) put me out of the mood to write but I wanted to get something at least.)

Last edited by TheAmericanSamurai on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler Empty Re: Max and Playboy meeting with GM Mauler

Post  Playboy Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 am

Playboy watches Max walk out the door, then looks back to Mauler.

Playboy: Dude... I have no idea what you're thinking. You have your million dollar payday right here... and you keep putting me with... that!

Playboy points to the door.

Playboy: The Playboy... is all about the limos... the private jet... the penthouse suites... the parties... and the women... and that guy is all about *in a mocking voice* 'I'm straightedge and I'm better than you'.

Playboy wipes his brow and shakes his head.

Playboy: The ladies... they wait at the backstage door for The Playboy... they yell... they scream... they all want a chance to ride to the penthouse suite and party all night long.

The ladies in the audience scream.

Playboy: By proxy... they end up waiting for him too, because now he's got some kind of association with The Playboy. And all he does... is walk on by. These ladies... would make YOU drool, but he just walks on by. I think he's a little strange, if you get my drift...

Playboy looks conflicted.

Playboy: This entire company could ride on The Playboy's back to the pinnacle of this business, but instead... you put me beside this no fun 'I'm better than you'... MONKEYASS.

The audience laughs and then begins a 'Monkeyass... Monkeyass' chant. Playboy shakes his head while looking at Mauler.

Playboy: I just don't get what you want me to do with this guy. This is not going to end well...

The scene fades to black.

Last edited by Playboy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Playboy Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 am

Boss, feel free to add any comments you want in between lines.

In addition, if Max doesn't mind, please add this somewhere in the match where Max has the upper hand.
---------------------------------------------------

The crowd begins a 'Monkeyass... Monkeyass' chant.

Max looks to Playboy unsure of what the chant is about. Playboy lifts his arms to his side, shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know", then points to the opposing corner like they're the ones who must have caused it.

Whe Max turns his back to resume the match, Playboy lifts his arms up and down to encourage the crowd to get louder with their chants.

---------------------------------------------------------

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down