PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2

2 posters

Go down

Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2 Empty Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2

Post  Dr. Smith Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Dr. Smith enters the GMs office, heavily bandaged from the wounds Direx caused him earlier that evening.

Dr. Smith: I fear, oh noble and lovely GM, that I have become a living example of why I started The Organization. Though Direx won, and though we had no ill will against him for doing so, he brutally attacked me in the parking lot. Where, I wonder was security? Don't answer that, I know what you're really waiting for. You're waiting for me to make the time honored wrestler's demand that I face him in that very ring tonight to get revenge or something. Well that's not me. The idea of purposefully allowing myself to enter the ring with an animal like that AFTER he already has injured me is just insane. No, I'm here for a much simpler reason.

Digging in his pockets, Dr. Smith produces a piece of paper and hands it to her, as she starts reading he already resumes talking.

Dr. Smith: Being a GM I bet you can understand all that. For those of us who don't speak lawyer, however, allow me to translate. That letter basically says that you and this company have created an unsafe working environment, and that I'm entitled to sue you for so much money I can hire strippers to make omelets for my breakfast from now until I'm 100 and still have enough cash left over to buy a mansion every year. But I believe in this company, as much as I think the leadership, meaning no offense, has lost sight of the well being of the wrestlers. That's why, instead of suing over this horrible incident, I am willing to settle for having you officially declare The Organization to be the new heads of security. I promise you that, with us in complete control of our security force, situations like tonight's parking lot fiasco will never happen again...or if they do those perpetrating them will seriously regret it. So, huge lawsuit or beefed up security with yours truly in charge to keep us all safe? Which will it be?

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2 Empty Re: Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2

Post  Alexander Conway Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:48 am

-
Alicia Keys leans back into her chair, unamused.
-
Alicia: "Didn't read your contract throughly did you? Let me make this simple for you, you are classified as an independent contracter, PHWF exists in the U.S. and is a limited liability company. This means you are not entitled to worker's compensation, forming unions, or health care coverage. Your contract even stated that PHWF was not liable for any and all injures you may recieve while on the PHWF roster. You know what that means, correct?"
-
Dr. Smith looked like he was about to answer, but Alicia cuts him off.
-
Alicia: "That's right, it means I don't even have to have security except to keep the fans from getting hurt. You wrestlers being covered by security was only me being nice. So, I really don't see why I should put your Organization in charge of security when I really don't need to have security for the wrestlers to begin with."
-
-
OOC: Sorry for blocking you like this Smith, there is a reason.
Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway

Back to top Go down

Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2 Empty Re: Response ot Direx's attack / The Organization bid for power part 2

Post  Dr. Smith Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:25 am

((OOC: No problem. Actually this is fuel to hopefully get others to come into The Organization storyline wise Smile ))

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down