PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ORGANIZATION...part 1

3 posters

Go down

THE ORGANIZATION...part 1 Empty THE ORGANIZATION...part 1

Post  Dr. Smith Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Dr. Smith walks to the ring holding a microphone. He waits for the crowd to quiet down, looking solemn as he does. Then, raising the microphone, he speaks.

Dr. Smith: Welcome to Tuesday Night Honor. Naturally I would end up here, because it's always an honor to have Dr. Smith on a show, as my loyal Smithians would agree. I'm not here to discuss that though, and not just because of my overwhelming modesty. No, there is a much bigger concern that rests upon my troubled brow tonight. That concern is the very cause of the roster split!

The crowd starts making a mixture of boos and cheers, and Dr. Smith waits until the noise dies down to continue.

Dr. Smith: This roster split comes down to nothing more than a blatant power play by the GMs. We're nothing but pawns to them. That's part of the reason I lost my belt. I mean who places the lightweight champion against a walking mound of muscles? I mean come on, what part of lightweight championship don't we understand here? The guy's arm weighs more than my body. That doesn't matter to the GMs. Heck, our safety probably doesn't matter to them. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a blowtorch and chainsaw match next. It's all getting too much, and this roster split is the straw that broke the camel's back!

The crowd erupts in noise again, and Dr. Smith paces back and forth before raising the microphone to continue.

Dr. Smith: Sure, back them up. Deny it. What do you care? You're getting your pound of flesh. Why shouldn't you want it to keep going this way. Well it's time for someone to take a stand, and that someone is me! I'm tired of people pitting us against ourselves. From here on in I'm saying ENOUGH! Any wrestlers who are hearing this and think the way I do, stand with me. Let your efforts stand for something more than the money lining their pockets. This is a new day. They might not like it. You might not like it. But that won't stop it from happening. Wrestling is an organization, not a fun time amusement center for the GMs. I'm going to make everyone see this fact. Right now I declare myself to be head of The Organization! I won't rest until I put the power back where it belongs...with the wrestlers!

Lowering his microphone, Dr. Smith looks around at the fans, seeming to ignore the mixture of boos and cheers alike.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

THE ORGANIZATION...part 1 Empty Re: THE ORGANIZATION...part 1

Post  Mad Dragon Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Mad Dragon walks down to the ring in silence with no music.

Boos from the fans alert Dr. Smith to His Appearance

Mad Dragon: Dr Smith.... I like the way you perceive PHWF. After all, we are like pawns. Neither GM cares what happens to us. As long as we look after them and make sure they get a big hefty paycheck in the mail at the end of every week. You are the first person to make a decent mature statement ever since I came to PHWF. The wrestlers have lost all their rights. I would be honored to join the Organization.

Mad Dragon waits for Dr. Smith to say something
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  !mpact Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Just before Mr. Smith tries to reply, !mpact enters the scene while a small group of fans cheers and most of the crowd doesn't even know who just stepped into the ring.

!mpact: Mr Smith... You may not know we, maybe you never even noticed me - only had a couple of matches here at PHWF - lost most of them. But I know you, saw your matches and highly appreciate your performance and as maddragon I think your're right with what you just told everyone here! If you don't care that I'm unknown and fameless it would be a honor too if I could join your fight for OUR rights!

!mpact
!mpact

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Smith Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Dr. Smith nods. He raises his microphone to speak.

Dr. Smith: Of course you may both join. Fame, records of wins and losses...all those things are meaningless as far as this goes. This isn't about that. No, this is about standing up for our rights as wrestlers. We're the first to wake up gentlemen, and soon others will realize that The Organization is the way to go if we want to take wrestling back for the wrestlers from the power mad GMs.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Dragon Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Mad Dragon: Well Doctor... we better go get ready for our tag match for tonight

*All 3 walk out of the ring*
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content