PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playboy and Max - feb 22

3 posters

Go down

Playboy and Max - feb 22 Empty Playboy and Max - feb 22

Post  Playboy Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 am

Max - Please edit in whatever lines you want, and I'll put them into the original post. Also, I'm not sure what color you want to go with for your text.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The crowd boos as the "American Samurai" Max Thomas is shown lacing up his boots while preparing for a match. The sound of a door closing is heard. Max looks up, then stands. He takes 2 steps to the camera's right and comes face to face with The Playboy. The crowd cheers when Playboy is shown.

"American Samurai" Max Thomas: "............. (what do you want..)"

Playboy smirks because of Max's arrogance.

Playboy: “So, I'm assuming that you know that we have a tag match tonight.”

Max: "........ (yeah, not impressed)

Playboy: “I really don't care much about teaming up with you, either. But I want to make sure you realize that what is at stake in this match goes beyond you and I. While I'd much rather beat you to a bloody mess once again, I think we really need to push our differences aside, get paid, win this match, get those draft picks, and do whatever it is we need to do afterward.”

Max: "............(hesitation)"

Playboy: “Look... it's not like we have a choice, here. You need to get your head in this match. I didn't come here tonight to lose. The Playboy does not come up on the short end of the stick.”

Max: ".... (make a reference to our 2 matches with whatever you do here)"

Playboy stares daggers at Max for a few seconds, then calms down.

Playboy: “You know... I'm not going to go there tonight. Like I said before... we can resume our issues anytime you like. But tonight... we need to get this done... we need to be unbeatable. Are you in this?”

Max Thomas thinks for a few seconds.

Max: "............."

Last edited by Playboy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : different direction)

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Playboy and Max - feb 22 Empty Re: Playboy and Max - feb 22

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 pm

(OORP: My lines edited in.)
The crowd boos as the "American Samurai" Max Thomas is shown lacing up his boots while preparing for a match. The sound of a door closing is heard. Max looks up, then stands. He takes 2 steps to the camera's right and comes face to face with The Playboy. The crowd cheers when Playboy is shown.

"American Samurai" Max Thomas: Look who it is, did you wander into the wrong locker room in your drug-addled haze?
What do you want?

Playboy smirks because of Max's arrogance.

Playboy: “So, I'm assuming that you know that we have a tag match tonight.”

Max: Yeah I read over that note, and to be fully honest I couldn't care less about teaming up with you Paul,
for money, for fame, for really anything.

Playboy: “I really don't care much about teaming up with you, either. But I want to make sure you realize that what is at stake in this match goes beyond you and I. While I'd much rather beat you to a bloody mess once again, I think we really need to push our differences aside, get paid, win this match, get those draft picks, and do whatever it is we need to do afterward.”

Max (chuckling): And what makes you think I'll even try tonight and not just leave you high and dry?
Besides, I'm not into working with a steroided booze hound.

Playboy: “Look... it's not like we have a choice, here. You need to get your head in this match. I didn't come here tonight to lose. The Playboy does not come up on the short end of the stick.”

Max: Well Paul, I guess you don't remember our matches then.
When I beat you down and made you tap not once but twice in the same match?
When I busted you open and kicked you in the head so hard you were left laying on your back looking up at the lights?

Playboy stares daggers at Max's grinning face for a few seconds, then calms down.

Playboy: “You know... I'm not going to go there tonight. Like I said before... we can resume our issues anytime you like. But tonight... we need to get this done... we need to be unbeatable. Are you in this?”

Max Thomas thinks for a few seconds.

Max: You know what Paul?
I'm gonna give that to you.
I'm gonna give you the partner that you need to carry you to a victory tonight and you wanna know why?
Not because I'm a nice guy, heeellll no.

Max leans in toward him, getting his boot off the bench.

Max (said quietly): Because I'm better than you and you need me.
You, the fans, this whole brand, don't want to admit it.
But deep down where it counts.

He puts a finger on Playboy's chest.

Max: You know you need my help.
And I'm gonna give it to you.
Because...
I'm straightedge, and better than you.

Max moves around Playboy and leaves the shot, leaving him in the shot as it fades to black.

(OORP: Feel more than free to add a few lines in where you feel them needed, but I think this turned out good.)
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Playboy Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I like it. Good work!

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Gracias, good work yourself ^_^
TheAmericanSamurai